The fact that I'm writing this November goals post on the actual first of the month (albeit late in the day) is a small miracle. This past month has challenged me SO much, but there's been a lot of really good things happening. Just like last month, I'm keeping my goal list small for November--depth rather than breadth. For those following along, I'll go over my October goal progress and then share my November goals. If you set monthly goals of your own, I'd love to hear about them!
- Start my new job well--yes
- Check a few preliminary things off my wedding planning to-do list--we booked our venue and officially set our wedding date! This is more than I dreamed we would accomplish in just one month of getting engaged, so I'm super happy about this
- Become more involved at St. Aidan's--yes; we volunteered at the annual Harvest of Hope and I also officially got Confirmed as an Episcopal :)
- Make some home/living space changes that I am excited to share more about SOON!--so the cat's already kind of out of the bag through social media, but Grace and I found our first little house together and have been slowly decorating it and getting settled! We are so beyond grateful for our new space and Willie loves it too. I can't wait to share a blog post all about the house and our process of making it our own, but it will probably be awhile until it's photo-ready!
And now, November goals:
- Slowly start being active and incorporating exercise after work on days I'm not working late
- Enjoy a sweet time at home with my family in North Carolina later in the month
- Celebrate Grace's and my mom's birthdays (2 days apart)
- Take photos with my real camera
Super simple goals compared with what I used to try to accomplish back when my life was less hectic, but each one represents something really important to me.
Wherever you are reading, I hope you have the sweetest November.