Happy Friday!! In the midst of a packed January and February without as much blogging as I’d like, I’m popping in with some of the Good Stuff from the past week.
1. The flower confetti my camellia tree has been raining on my front steps recently, shown in the picture above.
2. This brand/flavor of almonds - my new fav snack while I’m working.
3. This article I recently read that just GETS me! I relate so much and would be curious if anyone else does, too.
4. These cookies my best friend made me—tahini, with a maple glaze and baharat-sea salt topping. So good. She went to culinary school, if you can’t tell.
5. This picture of my constant companion, Bean, and how much he looks like a PUPPY even though he’s 1.5 now! I can’t handle it.
6. The lunch bowls I made this week. I ended up eating the same thing three days in a row because they were so good and I kept craving them!
6. Speaking of cravings, I cannot get enough roasted veggies lately for dinner. Pretty much no matter what, I’ll make a protein for dinner alongside a big sheet pan of whatever veggies are in the fridge. Olive oil + salt + 20-30 minutes at 415 degrees and they’re perfect!
7. Lastly, I’m feeling super grateful for Grace. I’ve been honestly kind of tired and cranky lately and Grace has been such a literal embodiment of “love is patient, love is kind”… just feeling sappy about it!
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!