I'm a few days late, but I wanted to jump on here and share my February goals! I always love February. Valentine's Day has been one of my favorite holidays since I was a little kid, and to me February is the first hint of Spring (my favorite season). First, here's how I did on my January goals:
- Book our wedding caterer -- done! And I'm SO excited for our wedding food
- Book our wedding band -- yes! I think they will be really fun
- Send out our save-the-date cards -- yep!
- Register for gifts -- yes
- Secure group rates for our wedding at hotels near the venue -- need to send in one more form, but yes
- Get organized with finances and start tracking spending again -- not really. This took the back burner
- Brainstorm for a getaway to celebrate the first quarter of 2018 in about three months -- brainstormed and booked :)
- Blog 2x a week on Have Dog, Will Drive -- Not consistently
- Finish unpacking our house, buy an entryway chair, and hang up some more frames -- Nope. This always gets pushed to the bottom of the to-do list, sadly!
- Try running with Bean (he has that puppy energy and I could use the exercise, too!) -- no, but I did some home workouts with the dogs
And my goals for February:
- Book our florist
- Plan and book my bachelorette weekend
- Decide on having a hometown bridal shower in Raleigh
- Book shuttle/wedding transportation
- Paint my nails or get a mani-pedi if I have time
- Make an appointment with a dog behaviorologist to get on a good path with Willie and Bean (as rescues often do, both of them have a few quirks that we want to assess with a professional)
Wishing you a sweet, short month of love!